Friday, December 18, 2009

Projects to start/restart and/or finish in January....

I was going through my WIP and Frogged items that I had on Ravelry... I'm thinking come January I'm going to get them finished, or restart where I need to.










  










I started this baby blanket, and it's just been put aside.. I've done it in a multi coloured blue/beige/brown/cream, basketweave 12x12 squares.  A friend of mine is due in April, she is having a little boy, so I thought this would be prefect..

--------------------------------------------------------

I thought I'd attempt my very first sweater.. I'm doing one of those nordic sweater that was really popular back in the 80's and 90's.  A friend at work gave me this great pattern book, very retro!  I photo copied a few of the patterns to try out.  I'm using a dark navy blue, with pale blue and cream accents.  I'll post some progress photos as I go along.. so far this is what I've got!

























--------------------------------

I started the 'Darkside Cowl' that I found on Ravelry, but I think it's a bit too small... I'm going to take it out and restart it and add a few rows to make it a bit looser. 












I've really got to learn to finish projects lol.
A.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I feel the same way - I always have so many WIPs laying around! Your projects look really nice, though. The baby blanket is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alli :) I'd like to get them all done.. eventually! The goal is to have them all done in 2010.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.