Saturday, September 18, 2010

A good book.

Anyone read anything good lately??

I'm reading the Shadow Queen by Bertrice Small.  It's book 5 in the World of Hetar series.

I got 3 new books the other day, The Sleeping Beauty by Mercedes Lackey (Five Hundred Kingdom Series, book 5), the Shadow Queen and the Crown of Destiny (books 5 and 6 in the World of Hetar series) by Bertrice Small.

I picked up a few murder mysteries the other day at the used book store that I've added to my 'to read pile'.

Any recommendations?  I'm always looking for a good book to read :)

2 comments:

  1. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that book :) I have that one and her other one. Wonder if she's going to come out with anything new?

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.