Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 Additions

I'm going to be adding some new elements to my blog.  one of them will be books!
On top of being an avid knitter, quilter, and crocheter... I LOVE, I mean LOVE to read.

Books have always been a huge part of my life, and I can't imagine a better thing to add to the blog!

I also will adding food, yes food!  I enjoy creating lovely meals for Mike and baking tasty treats!

I'm hoping 2011 will being some great guest posts, new projects, new receipes, giveaways and good reads!

1 comment:

  1. See you can definately mix it all up! Sounds like 2011 will be a fun year! :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.