Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bloggiesta! Let the fun begin..

Pedro!!
Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize.


This is my first time participating in the Bloggiesta!  My friend Chrystal is also participating!

Here is my 'goal' list:

  1. Update my blogroll list - change it all over to HTML and sort by 'category' (ie. Book Blogs, Craft Blogs, Other Blogs, etc)
  2. Finish the two books I am reading and review.  Also write up reviews for the three other books that I finished!
  3. Update my challenges page with progress bars (and learn how to make the progress bars!) and update my books read for those challenges. Thank you Chrystal for helping me!
  4. Work on a collaboration project with Chrystal
For more information on Bloggiesta! please click on the picture at the top of the page.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Now if we could just nail down that joint project. *hehe*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first bloggiesta too - yay for bloggiesta newbies :) Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.