Sunday, January 9, 2011

IMM (1)

IMM (In My Mailbox) is a regular feature from The Story Siren - a fabulous blog that my best friend Chrystal (Snowdrop Dreams of Books) introduced me to.  I am now a regular reader!

Here are some of the books that I've gotten over the last few weeks:



For Christmas Mike got me two books by Andy McDermott, the next two books in the series.  They were both great books :) I read them almost right away!

I got The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and The Forgotten Garden from a Secret Santa.

I picked up The Girl Who Played With Fire and Laughter of Dead Kings yesterday at our local bookstore.  Unfortunately I thought that the Laughter of Dead Kings was Book #1 in the series, but it's actually Book #6.  So I'll have to try and get the other ones

2 comments:

  1. I want to read The Forgotten Garden. Can't wait to read what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about the Stieg Larsson trilogy. I might try them someday.

    My first IMM for Let's Get Beyond Tolerance is up now. I'd love to have more people check out the new blog!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.