Sunday, January 23, 2011

IMM (3)

IMM (In My Mailbox) is a regular feature from The Story Siren 

This week I picked up:

Darkfever (Fever Series, Book 1)The Bride's Necklace (The Necklace Trilogy)Memoirs of a Scandalous Red DressDeadly Affairs

Kidnapped: His Innocent MistressNight Train to Memphis (Vicky Bliss Mysteries)Borrower of the Night: A Vicky Bliss Novel of Suspense (Vicky Bliss Mysteries)


Also I got from NetGalley:

Always a WitchThe Bartered VirginUnveiled (Hqn)Deadly Vows (Hqn)

Oh my TBR list is growing....

3 comments:

  1. oooo... awesome romances. i really want to read courtney milan's unveiled and that other one featuring ned (the title escapes me just now). anyway, you definitely have a romantic reading ahead of you. enjoy :)

    if you have time, i hope you stop by our IMM too.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome set of books. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.