Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tasty Chicken...

I love to cook as well as read, knit and sew.

Here is a receipe that I found that my other half Mike just loves!

- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Take skinless boneless chicken breasts and butterflie them
- Put them in an oven save dish
- Slather on some basil pesto, make sure it's spread all over!
- Slice up some really nice ripe tomatoes about 1/4" thick
- Top the chicken with the tomatoe slices
- Shred some cheese - be it mozzeralla or another cheese of your choice
- Heap the cheese on top of the chicken (I usually put on quite a bit!)
- Bake until chicken is cooked all the way through!

I usually serve with asparagus or brussel sprouts and pasta & alfredo sauce!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.