Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday - Pioneer Woman

If you haven't been to The Pioneer Woman you really should!  Ree Drummond is absolutely hilarious, I love reading her blog.  She has out the most incredible cookbook - which I got for Christmas last year!

She started an online story in 2007 about how her and her husband "the Marlboro Man" met.  It was addictive, I couldn't stop reading!

Now she's published the story.....

I can't wait for this to come out, I've got it on my pre-order list!


Black Heel to Tractor Wheels


1 comment:

  1. I checked out the website, I have never heard of her. I hope that you enjoy your book when you get it. Thank you for visiting my blog and checking out what I am Waiting On Wednesday for.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.