Friday, January 14, 2011

What is it about books?

I can't remember a time when I didn't like books; they've always just been a part of  me and my life.  And I have to say my favorite genre is Historical Romances - I know cheesy eh?
I'm not sure why or when it started, but I can't seem to get away from them!  It must be the "Happy Ever After" endings that just get me.

Today I was wandering through our local used bookstore Bearly Used Books, and the owner is just awesome.  She always has a great book to recommend if I'm stumped as to what I want to read. 
This is my favorite place to go on my lunch break, and it's just up the street from my office - convenient don't you think? 

I picked up four books from her today:










Has anyone read these?  They looked pretty good, there were about 20 more screaming to come home with me... I might have to go back!
I've got another pile that I'm saving for Sunday's IMM that came in the mail :) Oh how I love Chapters gift cards!



2 comments:

  1. Ais - I have Wicked Becomes You in my TBR pile and I got it from my local used bookstore. Just not sure when I will get to it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked really good :) I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.