Friday, February 4, 2011

Book Blogger Hop & Friday Follow

Book Blogger Hop

"What are you reading now and why are you reading it?"I'm currently reading Deadly Vows by Brenda Joyce.
I picked this book up through NetGalley for review, so far it's pretty darn good.





What is the book you are currently 'pushing'? (Pushing mean trying to get people to read it)

Hmm, that's tough.. I have a huge list of books that I recommend to friends and family.  I got my Mom hooked on the Andy McDermott series and the Hetar Series by Bertrice Small.   I also have recommended the Fever Series by KMM to a few friends.. and Annette Blair.


7 comments:

  1. Your newest follower stopping by from the friday follower hop. Hope you have a great weekend. If you get a chance please check out my blog. I have two great giveaways going on.

    http://mommywantstoread.blogspot.com/2011/02/friday-follow-hop-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful yarn pictures on your banner. I just started knitting and recently finished my first project. It's such a relaxing hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ever read any of Brenda Joyce's books. I've heard good things though. Enjoy!

    Hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good answer! The answer on my book blog is a little embarassing; it’s a book that’s been sitting on my TBR pile for a year.

    To my shame, I only opened the book because I remember it contained an Amazon gift card.

    All the sordid details on my book blog – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Hop on over!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very adorable blog....love all the "fresh" photos in your header.....

    Hopping by from the blog hop....

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer and to read my reviews.

    Have a fun hop.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. New follower!
    Love your blog name. I love to cook and hope to get back into knitting soon.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there. I am a new follower from the hop. I am reading a hot historical romance called "Untamed". Come on over and read all about it.
    www.mandysescape.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.