Friday, February 11, 2011

Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop



What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?I'm partial to the Knight in Shining armour hero.  Who wisks in and saves the day and the girl!
I love a strong silent type!  (Kinda reminds me of my hubby - he's the strong silent type!) =)

Book Blogger Hop

Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!

Well it's been a pretty exciting week!  My BFF Chrystal from Snowdrop Dreams of Books and I have been hosting an event called Romance Week. 
I don't have one favorite post, we've had some great interviews and a few more to come before the 14th!

4 comments:

  1. DOn't we like our knights? ^^
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knights are always good!

    Just stopping by to check out your hop and follow friday! Have a great weekend. :)

    Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! A new follower from the hop! Happy Reading!^^

    Here’s my Follow Friday and Hop!:]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! Hopping by to say hello! I'm a new follower!

    Hope you get a chance to come by Gone with the Words!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.