Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Follow & Book Blogger Hop



If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?

I LOVE science fiction!!
 
The Ship Who Sang by Anne McCaffrey (or almost anything by Anne McCaffrey! LOL)
Dune by Frank Herbert
I, Robot by Issac Asimov
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
 
-------------------
 
 
Book Blogger Hop
 
"What book(s) would you like to see turned into a movie?"
The Kadin by Bertrice Small
Knight in Shining Armour by Jude Deveraux
The Rowan by Anne McCaffrey
(any of the Talent series by Anne McCaffrey would be awesome!)
or
The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flammel series by Michael Scott
(The Alchemyst, The Magician, The Sorceres, The Necromancer)
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love! My favourite Sci-fi books are The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series. Don't forget to join in the current Read My Review which has a Love/Romance theme (see the link at the top of my blog). Hope you have a great weekend!
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I should really read Anne McCaffrey.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could I have forgotten about The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? That is one of my favorite books!!! I love your blog and I'm one of your new followers.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Follower....recipe looks good.

    I love the blog hop. Stop by for my answer and for a Book Blog Giveaway.

    …28 blogs participating blogs.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/ New follower..cute blog name.

    Blog hosted by Judith of http://leeswammes.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hoppin' through - I am now a follower :)
    http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.