Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1)


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?, is a bookish meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books, where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It’s a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.

What I finished last week:

Seducing the DuchessTitle:  Seducing the Duchess
Author:  Ashley March

I got this book a little over a week ago in the mail.  I started it and couldn't put it down!
Definately a must read if you love Historical Romance!



Once a Witch
Title:  Once A Witch
Author:  Carolyn MacCullough

I'm not normally a YA fan, but I really enjoyed this book!  I picked up the 2nd book in the series from NetGalley to read.  Can't wait to see what happens to Tasmin!





Books I've started or plan to start:

Always a WitchTitle:  Always A Witch
Author:  Carolyn MacCullough

The sequel to Once A Witch.  Can't wait to read it!
I'm about 25 pages in so far, and already enjoying it!




Unveiled (Hqn)Title:  Unveiled
Author:  Courtney Milan
I'm about 1/3 of the way through this novel.  I'm really enjoying the story so far!   Curious to see what happens to Margaret and the Turners.
Picked this up through NetGalley for review.




A Borrowed Scot
Title:  A Borrowed Scot
Author:  Karen Ranney

Hoping to start this book sometime this week.  Picked it up from NetGalley for review.

1 comment:

  1. I think I would like the Once a Witch books...hope you're enjoying your reading.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.