Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (3)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

----------------



Title:  Deadly Vow (Deadly Series #9)
Author:  Brenda Joyce


Page 125:

"Calder Hart stood in the doorway, elegant and urbane in his coal-black suit, starched white shirt and dark burgandy tie.  He slowly smiled at them, "I can see that I am interrupting, but frankly, I don't give a damn."


7 comments:

  1. I think I've seen a couple of her books at the library but never picked em up before, but this teaser has interested me in the books :D so maybe next time I won't just pass by her section, I'll pick one up :)

    Here is my teaser for the week! http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-beastly-alex-flinn-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the description of him and his line. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-shadowfever.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Teaser, I hope you are enjoying your book. Here is my choice for this weeks Tuesday Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I don't think I've read any of her books. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser!! I haven't heard of this one yet. Thank you for sharing!


    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read these books of hers but I am in the middle of her Masters of Time series and I love it.

    Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.