Friday, March 4, 2011

Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop






What embarrassing thing have you done on cold medicine?I haven't done anything seriously embarrasing... Maybe just wearing it on my shirt and wearing that said shirt to work!  Trying not to doze off at my desk while on cold medicinie..


***************


Book Blogger Hop

Who's your all-time favorite book villain?
Hmm.. that's a tough one.  I have to say my favorite villain is from "The Hunt for Atlantis" by Andy McDermott.  He's a great villian, so I'm not going to name names because it might spoil it for someone else!  He's not revealed until later in the story.

4 comments:

  1. Hopping by this Sat morning.

    I had trouble recalling a villain. I tend not to like villains.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Have a great weekend!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming through on the hop. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by to visit and follow! I haven't read Andy McDermott, but now I think i'm going to have to look up some of these books on Goodreads. :-)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.