Monday, March 21, 2011

IMM (10 & 11) on a Monday....

IMM (In My Mailbox) is a regular feature from The Story Siren  It features books you received by mail, library, bought, swapped or were gifted.

I'm a bit late in posting my IMM - and 2 weeks behind!

Last week I picked up:

The Iron King (Harlequin Teen)The Iron Daughter (Harlequin Teen)

Last week I also got for review from Hachette:

Georgia Bottoms: A Novel


*******************

This  week I picked up:  (from Chapters - don't you just love giftcards!)


A Kiss at MidnightWhen Beauty Tamed the BeastThe Devil Wears PlaidTo Desire a Wicked Duke (Courtship Wars, Book 6)

Bloodfever: The Fever Series (A Mackayla Lane Novel)Faefever: The Fever SeriesDreamfever: The Fever SeriesThe Border Vixen (Border Chronicles)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad to see you're starting the Iron Fey novels! They're an awesome series to read!

    I hope you enjoy reading all your new novels!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they were FABULOUS!! I couldn't put them down :) I read them right away! I am going to have to find a copy of the 3rd one.. they didn't have it in stock when I picked up the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like the Iron Fey series. And I guess I should be reading the KMM series since I have those three books sitting in my TBR pile. LOL

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.