Monday, March 28, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (3)

It's Monday! What are you reading is hosted by One Persons Journey through a world of Books
Each week we spotlight the books we are reading, planning on reading or
just finished reading.

Last week I finished reading:
My Irresistible Earl (The Inferno Club)The Devil Wears Plaid

I had a couple of others on my list, but work was a bit too hectic this week.  Plus I picked up the Devil Wears Plaid and just could resist reading it ASAP!  Both were fabulous stories! Stay tuned for reviews in the next week or so!

Currently reading:
Once Upon a Scandal (Hqn)When Harry Met Molly (Impossible Bachelors)

Really enjoying both books!

Planning on reading (hopefully!):
The Knitting Diaries: The Twenty-First Wish\Coming Unraveled\Return to Summer IslandThe Bartered Virgin

I have both of these on my Kobo for review (via NetGalley)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.