Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (6)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along!

Just do the following:
1.  Grab your current read
2.  Open to a random page
3.  Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

************************


Title:  Iron Daughter (Iron Fey Series Book #2)
Author:  Julie Kagawa

Page 244

"A knot tightened in my stomach as hazy memories pushed their way to the surface.  My throat closed up, and I suddenly felt like crying.  Pushing those feelings away, I took a shaky breath and focused on the present."

3 comments:

  1. Checking in for teaser tuesday (: I still have to read this one, im very behind on the series.

    Here is mine
    Seeing Night Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I have the first book in the series but I'm waiting until I get the other two before I start it.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I am your newest follower and I would appreciate it if you took the time to stop by my blog and follow me as well!

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    Thanks and I hope you had a great Friday! (^_^)

    P.S. I love the covers for this series, I'm only on the first one though.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.