Friday, April 1, 2011

Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop

Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?

I'm in Canada, and we also celebrate April Fool's Day..
The best prank I have ever played was on the guys I work with.  Some of them aren't so tech savy.  So I put a professional looking poster above the printer/fax/photocopier that said:
"This machine is now voice activated.  Please speak loudly and clearly."
It was pretty funny watching the guys yell at the printer for most of the day!

******************





What is the book that you really don't want to admit to loving??

Hmmm.... I don't think there really is one!

6 comments:

  1. One of our teachers did this today! It was a very professional sign, with the company logo, that said the machine had been upgraded. I totally fell for it, but I immediately removed the sign. I'm in a library and I thought it was the dumbest thing to have people yelling at the copier in the middle of the library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a good one!!! I'd love to hear some stories on that!

    New follower and a girl after my own heart! I'm a prankster, too. 3 rules, no harm, hurt or humiliation (of the crying or never come out of the house kind)

    Kristi-The Book Faery's BBH and FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable blog! I can't knit, but I CAN read, crochet, and cook! lol

    New follower!=)

    http://www.violethourbr.com/2011/04/book-blogger-hop-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is funny about how voice-activated printer.....LOL!!!

    I am stopping by from the blog hop.

    Hope you have a fun blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first I wasn't going to participate in this week's Book Blogger Hop. I'm not even sure why.

    But here I am. And I'm glad! To dispel any false impressions people may have had about me being a old, stodgy fuddy-duddy I'm happy to share some of my very best pranks with you.

    Highlights include - low-grade explosives, eggs and salt shakers. Get all the side-splitting details over on my blog - http://www.howardsherman.net

    They date back to my younger years as a Brooklyn boy which brings about some introspection.

    I'm going to go pull some pranks today. Look out world! I'm coming out of prankster retirement!
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by!! Love the design of your blog!! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Stop by my blog to see my answer.

    www.just-one-more-chapter.com

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.