Sunday, April 10, 2011

IMM (14)

In My Mailbox is a regular feature over at The Story Siren

From the used bookstore:
Sex, Lies, and Online DatingZen and the Art of Vampires (Dark Ones, Book 6)The Undead Next Door (Love at Stake, Book 4)Fast Women


E-books (free books for Kobo/Chapters)
A Cottage by the SeaHomecoming, The: A NovelPaper Roses (Texas Dreams Trilogy #1)
50 Ways to Hex Your LoverThe Edge of Light (At Home in Beldon Grove, Book 1)


For revew:
A Heart Renewed (Prescott Pioneers #2)The GuardianMy Dangerous Pleasure
Love Finds a Home: 3 Historical Romances Make Falling in Love Simple and SweetA Marriage of InconvenienceA Serving of Scandal. Prue Leith
The Dark Enquiry (A Lady Julia Grey Novel)A Scripted Wedding (Hometown Mysteries)Chocolate-Covered Crime (Hometown Mysteries)

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I only got one ebook this week. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I went a little overboard... but I couldn't help myself!

    I've read a few of them already LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Scripted Wedding and Chocolate Covered Crime both appeal to me! Enjoy your mountain of books!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.