Sunday, May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox (IMM #17)


Weekly meme from The Story Siren. The idea is to post the books you got this week,whether you bought them, got them as a gift, from the library, or received them to review.

On the way home from my sister's baby shower today we stopped at Costco.  I always love looking through their book section.  This is what I picked up!


I also got from Galley Grab (Simon & Schuster)

 A couple of weeks ago, Pam from Bookalicious was looking for some blogger to review a couple of books by Sarwat Chadda.  Earlier this week my copy of Devil's Kiss came!  And I was totally thrilled when I opened up the book to see it was signed!!  Sadly right now I don't have a camera so I can't take a photo of the inside.. 


Isn't it a great cover!?

-~-

3 comments:

  1. to marry a prince!! Great timing on that book :))) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all the craziness of the royal wedding, I'd love to read a book called To Marry a Prince right now

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.