Sunday, May 29, 2011

In My Mailbox - IMM (20)


Weekly meme from The Story Siren. The idea is to post the books you got this week,whether you bought them, got them as a gift, from the library, or received them to review.

This past week while on my lunch break from work one afternoon I stopped in at our little bookstore downtown.  I picked up 2 great books on sale ($2.99!) and another great book:

(The two cozy mysteries were on sale!)

Also, I picked up a bunch of freebies from a great site I found called All Romance Ebooks!  These are the ones I got:


 

If you haven't checked out All Romance Ebooks you should!  They have some AMAZING books!!  And lots of great deals!

-~-

8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of those books before so I hope you review them soon. I can see my wishlist is going to be growing again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some bargains! I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Wolf She Married looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh. Nice picks. My wishlist is growing.

    Check out mine at: http://books.nicoleabouttown.com/?p=223

    Enjoy your books,

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! I haven't heard of any of these books, so it's great being exposed to them via IMM.
    Happy reading!

    Check out what's in my mailbox! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Haul! check out my IMM at www.thebookenook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.