Friday, June 3, 2011

May #RAK Wrap Up Post!

Book Soulmates

Time to show off books that were kindly sent to me this month, for Random Act of Kindness program hosted by the fabulous ladies at Book Soulmates!

From the fabulous Kati of Romancing Rakes
(if you haven't checked out Kati's blog - you really should!)
 
The lovely Jess from Gone With Words sent me these:
(Another great blog you really should check out!)



Thanks so much ladies!! You ROCK!!

-----------


I sent out a couple of RAK's - one of course to my BFF Chrystal, I sent Kati a Kindle book and I also sent Jess two books from her wishlist!

-~-

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.