Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mother's Day Gift Baskets

For Mother's Day this year, I decided to get a bit creative!  Both my Mom and Mike's Mom are both avid gardeners.  So with the help of my sister Jen and my darling other half Mike, we decided to make them some gift baskets filled with herbs and tomatoes for their gardens.

I picked up some really neat wire baskets from an amazing local shop - Red Canoe Interiors (owned by my friend Joy) and picked up some great cotton tea-towels to dress up the basket.

Here are the finished products!


Tucked away in each one was a suprise!


-~-

2 comments:

  1. What a great gift idea! :) Love them and the little gnomes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.