Saturday, June 4, 2011

New Fence & Wild Backyard Chickens!

Over the last few weeks, my darling other half Mike has been tirelessly working away on our new fence!  Well it's done!! Now we have a fabulous fenced in yard for our 3 dogs!  Yes I said 3 dogs - Buddy, Chance & Myla.


This picture was taken last fall, on Thanksgiving weekend.  My sister Rachel (who is expecting at the end of this month!) took a whole pile of photos for us!

Here is our new fenced in yard!




Now someone else is also enjoying our newly fenced in yard! My chickens!!!



Now not all the girls have ventured from the chicken coop (aka the chicken palace) - I have 7 hens and 2 roosters.

-~-

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love your chickens. Especially that pretty one that lays blue eggs that you showed me last time I was up. :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.