Saturday, June 18, 2011

Spring into Summer End of Day #1 Update

What is the favorite thing you have read today?
The only thing I read yesterday was the Rake and the Recluse.  Enjoying it very much, despite the distractions!

Which mini-challenge was your favorite?
The puzzle pictures was really neat!

What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
Being able to get caught up on those half finished or have to get finished reads that have been lingering on my desk.

What has been your LEAST favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
Getting distracted.

Are you on track to meet your goals?
Umm, no.  I got very distracted last night watching a new show with my hubby.

Will you be participating tomorrow? Do you have any new goals?
Definitely!  I'm going to finish the Rake and Recluse and hopefully finish Beautiful Girl!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I didn't do an and of day update, oh well. There's always today and tomorrow. I think I'm just going to concentrate on reading and then update once at the end of the day. I'm too busy this weekend to participate in all the fun things. :(

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.