Monday, July 4, 2011

Canada Day Blog Hop Winner!!


First off I want to thank my BFF Chrystal from Snowdrop Dreams of Books, who without this project would not have gotten out of the idea stage.  And I want to thank EVERYONE who participated in our blog hop event.  I can't wait for next year!

Now I know I'm a couple of days late with a few posts!! Blogger and my computer and I had some sort of disagreement - and all my scheduled posts were lost!! I was not a happy girl..

I had 69 amazing people enter my giveaway - a total of 159 entries!!! AMAZING!

And now... our WINNER!


Sarah Bibi Setar

Congrats to our winner, who selected "Flying Blind" by Deborah Cooke and "The Willow" by Stacey Kennedy!

Our winner has 48 hours to respond and claim their prize!! Should our winner not come forward, a new winner will be selected.

-~-

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.