Friday, September 2, 2011

August R.A.K. #RAK


Book Soulmates
The lovely ladies at Book Soulmates put together this AMAZING program - Random Acts of Kindness..

Make sure to go by and check it out :) 

Here is the sign up link for September!!

I was spoiled this month!  Very spoiled actually!



Here is what was sent to me:



My BFF Chrystal from Snowdrop Dreams of Books sent me this:


It's such a cool little book!!











Danielle from Ramblings From This Chick sent me:




Kati from Romancing Rakes sent me:














Val from Truth Be Told sent me:














I also have some books from Ambur at Burning Impossibly Bright coming - they'll be in September's RAK!

This month I sent out:

To Chrystal (@ Snowdrop Dreams):  Dangerous in Diamonds by Madeline Hunter

To Danielle (@ Ramblings From This Chick):  The Alphas by Annie Nicholas & The Omegas by Annie Nicholas

To Kati (@ Romancing Rakes):  A Little Bit Wild by Victoria Dahl & Too Hot to Handle by Robin Kaye

To Val (@ Truth Be Told):  Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson


To Brianna (@ the Book Pixie):  Illicit Magic by Camilla Chafer

To Ambur (@ Burning Impossibly Bright):  Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby & Fairy Bad Day by Amanda Ashby

Wow, that was a busy month :)

Happy RAK!



1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked that little writing book. :)

    And I took the Madeline Hunter book over to Sam since I gave her the series to read while on maternity leave. I'll be reading them hopefully in the new year. I have so many books to catch up on. LOL

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.