Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (20)


Teaser Tuesdays
 is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 


I miss my spanx.  I outgrew them about fifty pounds ago.  Somewhere between the decadent foie gras at The Grenouille and the joyfully simple pigs-in-a-blanket at Paynard Patisserie.

~ Page 9, Slim to None by Jenny Gardiner

9 comments:

  1. Oh, this one sounds like a fun read! And I love your blog...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun and I can really relate (except for the Spanx part). My teasers this week are from Singled Out by Sara Griffiths and Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got my attention with this teaser.

    New follower!!!!

    My teaser is here.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outgrowing your spanx is a very bad sign! Cute teaser!

    Here's my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by my blog...never heard of your book, but love the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun read. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great teaser, sounds good.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was an awesome teaser. I just added this to my list so I hope I can get my hands on it soon, it looks hilarious.

    Tiffany(new follower!)
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.