Friday, November 25, 2011

TGIF (1)


This Friday's Question:

When You're Not Reading: What occupies your time 
when your nose isn't stuck in a book?
 
When I'm not reading.. I'm a residential house designer in a small town in Northern Ontario.  I spend most weekdays at the office designing houses, cottages, garages, additions, and renovations.  

I love to cook, so when I get home from work I'm experimenting with fun stuff for dinner.
 
Easy Chicken Pasta Casserole

I watch TV with Mike (my other half) and hang out with our 3 dogs. 

Mike & 1 with our dogs - Buddy, Chance & Myla
Most nights catch up on blog stuff while dinner is cooking and chat with my BFF Chrystal from Snowdrop Dreams of Books

My computer area - which has changed a bit since this photo was taken!

I also sew, knit, crochet and do lots of other crafty stuff when my nose isn't glued to a book or my e-reader.  I'm also an amateur genealogist and family historian - so I try and get some research in as well!

3 comments:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one with a huge stack of books near my computer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm also a big crafter - mostly crochet!

    Trish - My TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that stack of books is epic!!! And how cool is it that you're a designer! Very cool :)

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.