Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Winter TBR List



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where they post a weekly list of Top Tens.  Go here for more details!




I have a HUGE pile of books on my TBR list... Here are 10 that I'm planning on reading over the winter months!

1.  The Dark Enquiry by Deanna Raybourn This book has been on my list for AGES and I love Deanna's books.  So I'm finally going to read it and I know it will be awesome! Such a great series!

2.  Notorious & Desired by Nicola Cornick  Two books that I saw and just fell in love with the covers.  I own several of Nicola's books so I am sure I will totally love both of them.

3.  Wisdom's Kiss by Catherine G Murdock  I've heard AMAZING things about this book.  It hasn't been sitting on my list long, but I really do want to read it soon!  The cover is gorgeous too.

4.  The Art of Romance & Turnabout's Fair Play by Kaye Dacus  I read the first book in the matchmaker's series earlier this year and it was a great read.  I'm hoping these two will follow suit and be just a great!

5.  Legacy by Cayla Kluver  I really really want to read this and I don't know why I haven't!  It sounds like such a great book and the covers for both this one and the second one are amazing.  This one might have to move up my TBR pile quickly.

6.  My One and Only, Until There Was You & Fools Rush In by Kristan Higgins  These are on my list of books to read for the 2012 TBR reading challenge for next year.  They look amazing and I can't wait to read them.  She also has such cute dogs on her covers!

7.  The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson  A gift from last Christmas that has been lounging on my shelf since.  Another book from my 2012 TBR reading challenge. 

8.  The Lear Sisters Trilogy by Julia London  A set of books I picked up on sale and they looked intriguing.. Great covers and the story sounded awesome!

9.  The School for Brides by Cheryl Ann Smith  I won this book - it's been patiently waiting on my Kobo for me to read it.

10.  The Heir by Grace Burrowes  A gift - another waiting patiently on my Kobo to be read. 

1 comment:

  1. All new to me, except Dragon Tattoo, of course.

    Here's my list: Top Ten Books On My TBR List For Winter. And just two more days to enter my monthly giveaway for a $25 Amazon gift card!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.