Thursday, March 1, 2012

Monthly Wrap Up - February


MonthlyWrapUp_thumb1


A look back at what books I've read, the books I've reviewed, the guests I've featured on "A Day in the Life of...", and other fun events that have happened through out the past month.





Books I've Read in February:






Books I've Reviewed in February:

Mini Reviews - Craft Series Part 1 and Part 2

A Vampire's Deadly Delight by Liv Rancourt

A Little Night Magic by Lucy March

I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

The Story of Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon

Events:

Romance Week - a feature hosted by myself and my BFF Chrystal from Snowdrop Dreams of Books
Through out the week of February 12th to the 18th.  During that week I had guest posts by Heather Webber, Joan Swan, Chrystal, Miranda Neville, Nina Pierce, Jenny Gardiner and Evie (from Bookish).
Can't wait for next year!

Book Tours:

A Vampire's Deadly Delight (through Bookish Snob)

Going Back for Romeo (through Bewitching Book Tours)

2 comments:

  1. I read One for the Money in February as well. It seemed I was the only one who hasn't read the series yet ;)

    I also have my eye on A Little Night Magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lot of books! :)

    I still need to read the series by Janet Evanovich too!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.