Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Isalys & This Day in History... April 15th



Book Soulmates

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISALYS!!!!!

If you haven't ventured over to Book Soulmates to check out their month of Indie Epicness you really should!  They have some fantastic stuff going on!!
 
 

Later on this morning, I have Isalys coming in to share her favorite recipe with me, so make sure to pop back!

-----------------------------
 

I love history, so I thought it would be fun over the course of the next few days to share with you some of the fascinating things that happened on this day in history!
(via Wikipedia )
  • 1982 – Seth Rogen is born, Canadian actor and writer
 For more events that happened today in history, click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post chica :) I get to share my birthday with some other very cool people, including Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched and some incredible historical events!

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.