Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Vanessa & This Day in History.. April 13th


Book Soulmates

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA!!
If you don't Vanessa, she's one half of the Book Soulmates!
Make sure to go on over and check out an awesome month long event they have going on!

Tomorrow I'll be visiting the ladies and sharing some of my fave indies!

-----------------
I love history, so I thought it would be fun over the course of the next few days to share with you some of the fascinating things that happened on that day in history!

(via Wikipedia
  • 1970 – An oxygen tank aboard Apollo 13 explodes, putting the crew in great danger and causing major damage to the spacecraft while en route to the Moon.
  • 1975 – Lou Bega is born, German-born musician and artist
 To see more events that happened today in history click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.