Sunday, April 1, 2012

Monthly Wrap Up - March


MonthlyWrapUp_thumb1


A look back at what books I've read, the books I've reviewed, the guests I've featured on "A Day in the Life of...", and other fun events that have happened through out the past month.


Books read year to date:  55
Reviewed year to date:  30



Books I've Read:
 


Books I Reviewed:

Enchanted by Robin D Owens
The Art of Romance by Kaye Dacus
Cat's Tale by Bettie Sharpe
Seduced by Her Highland Warrior by Michelle Willingham
Sonoma Rose by Jennifer Chiaverini
Ember by Madison Daniel
A Million Suns by Beth Revis
The Garden Intrigue by Lauren Willig
Secrets of an Accidental Duchess by Jennifer Haymore
Mark of the Seer by Jenna Kay
Kiss Me, I'm Irish by Bella Street
Deceived by Stephanie Nelson
Between A Rock and a Mad Woman by Stephanie Queen
Always a Princess by Alice Gaines
Familial Witch by Bri Clark
The Rogue Pirate's Bride by Shana Galen
Prince Korasoff’s Road Map by Gervase Shorter

Tours & Events:

Blog Tour:  Ember by Madison Daniel
Cover Reveal:  My Super Sweet 16th Century by Rachel Harris
March Madness
Blog Tour:  Mark of the Seer by Jenna Kay
Guest Post by Bella Street
Guest Post by Shana Galen
Blog Tour:  Deceived by Stephanie Nelson
Blog Tour:  The Familial Witch by Bri Clark
Guest Post by Jenn LeBlanc

A Day in the Life of

Cynthia Justlin
Stephanie Queen
Tessa Dare
Elisabeth Naughton

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.