Monday, April 30, 2012

R. A. K. Wrap Up Post

Book Soulmates
 R. A. K was created and is hosted by the lovely ladies of Book Soulmates.

This month I sent out:

To Isalys of Book Soulmates

To Ruby of Ruby's Reads

To Andrea of The Busy Bibliophile

 
To Vanessa of Book Soulmates

I received:

 
From Temara from SexyBookNerds


From Michele of Just a Lil Lost


From Andrea of The Busy Bibliophile

 
From Isalys of Book Soulmates


From Laurie

Thank you everyone for the amazing books and all the happy birthday wishes!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome list! :) I'm glad that you received such great books for your birthday month!

    Enjoy!
    TBQ
    TBQ's Book Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great RAK month! Hope you enjoy your new reads! :D
    -Heather

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.