Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Monthly Wrap Up - April

MonthlyWrapUp_thumb1


A look back at what books I've read, the books I've reviewed, the guests I've featured on "A Day in the Life of...", and other fun events that have happened through out the past month.

Books read year to date: 71
Reviewed year to date: 44




Books I've Read:




Books I’ve Reviewed:


The Sweetheart Hoax by Christy Hayes
Rae of Hope by W J May
The Agency:  The Traitor in the Tunnel by Y S Lee
Somebody to Love by Kristan Higgins
Seeking A Scribe by Marsha A Moore
Golden Chariot by Chris Karlsen
Almost a Bride by Kimberly Llewellyn
The Marriage Bundle by Earlene Gleisner (DNF)
Always the Designer, Never the Bride by Sandra D Bricker
The Wicked and the Just by J Anderson Coats
One Hot Cowboy Wedding by Carolyn Brown
The Saint Who Stole My Heart by Stefanie Sloane
How To Ravish A Rake by Vicky Dreiling
Triggers by Robert J Sawyer

Events & Tours:


Book Tour:  Rae of Hope by W J May
Book Tour:  Seeking A Scribe by Marsha A Moore
Romance Book Casting Call – hosted by Ramblings from This Chick & Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance
Book Tour:  Golden Chariot by Chris Karlsen
Guest Post by Isalys from Book Soulmates
Mega Birthday Week Extravaganza – Birthday posts for Ruby, Vanessa, myself and Isalys
Book Blitz – West of Want by Laura Kaye
Book Tour:  How To Ravish A Rake by Vicky Dreiling
Book Tour:  Triggers by Robert J Sawyer
Guest Post by Chrystal from Snowdrop Dreams of Books

A Day in the Life of:


Heather Huffman

L J Charles
Stefanie Sloane
Jackson Pearce

Author Spotlight:


Christy Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.