Friday, June 1, 2012

Monthly Wrap Up - May

MonthlyWrapUp_thumb[1]


A look back at what books I've read, the books I've reviewed, the guests I've featured on "A Day in the Life of...", and other fun events that have happened through out the past month.


Books read year to date: 83
Reviewed year to date: 56



Books I've Read:

Books I’ve Reviewed:

Sound of the Heart by Genevieve Graham
Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
Sisters of Glass by Stephanie Hemphill
The Bro-Magnet by Lauren Baratz-Longsted
Monkey Wrench by Terri Thayer
Purity by Jackson Pearce
Scrumptious by Amanda Usen
Last Chance Beauty Queen by Hope Ramsay
Pilgrims Don’t Wear Pink by Stephanie K Strohm
Another Man’s Treasure by James V O’Connor
The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck

Events & Tours:

Cover Reveal:  Succubus Lost
Book Tour:  The Earth Painter
Book Tour:  Soul Savers

A Day in the Life of:

Genevieve Graham (& Book Tour)
Maria V Snyder
Karen Lenfestey
Donna Fletcher
Stephanie Worlton

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.