Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Monthly Wrap Up - June

MonthlyWrapUp


A look back at what books I've read, the books I've reviewed, the guests I've featured on "A Day in the Life of...", and other fun events that have happened through out the past month.


Books read year to date: 103
Reviewed year to date: 70

Book I’ve Read:



Books I’ve Reviewed:

Sew Iconic by Liz Gregory
Thoroughly Kissed by Kristine Grayson
Busted in Bollywood by Nicola Marsh
Snap:  The World Unfolds by Michele Drier
The Art of the Chicken Coop by Chris Gleason
Know Your Chickens by Jack Byard
419 by Will Ferguson
Banshee Charmer by Tiffany Allee
Succubus Lost by Tiffany Allee
Atlantis God by David Gibbins
The Wild Queen by Carolyn Meyer
Guilt by Degrees by Marcia Clark
Dust Girl by Sarah Zettel
Secrets of the Henna Girl by Sufiya Ahmed

Book Tours & Events:

Book Tour – Insanity by Lauren Hammond
Book Tour – Succubus Lost by Tiffany Allee
Canada Day Day Blog Hop

A Day in the Life of

Joanna Bourne
Gina Robinson
Julia London
Myra McEntire

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.