Saturday, July 7, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (9)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

Two weeks worth of books this week!  It was a crazy weekend last weekend!

For review:

(via NetGalley)


Okay, there are SOOO many amazing books on NetGalley right now – I just couldn’t help myself!!

(via Author)

Looking forward to this book – I read Whirl (and reviewed) the first book in the Ondine series.

Purchased:

My Mom recommended this book to me – it’s an amazing story of a grandson discovering his Grandfather’s past and researching his German roots.  I am really looking forward to reading this as I’m an avid family historian and I’ve also been researching my Mom’s family – from Germany.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these titles but they sound really good so I hope you enjoy them!! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, got a lot of good ones on Netgalley, that's awesome!
    -heather//My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these either but I do like the sound of a lot of them, Nice haul. sometimes you just can't stop at one LOL believe me I know.

    Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! Thanks for stopping by. Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about NetGalley. I got Cast in Peril too but managed to resist the rest. My new books posts are at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.