Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Monthly Wrap Up – September

MonthlyWrapUp


A look back at what books I've read, the books I've reviewed, the guests I've featured on "A Day in the Life of...", and other fun events that have happened through out the past month.


Books read year to date: 153
Reviewed year to date: 95

Books I’ve Read:
(these include books I’ve received for review, books I’ve been gifted or bought myself – not all will be reviewed)




Books Reviewed:

The Reverends Wife by Kimberla Lawson Roby
When You Give A Duke A Diamond by Shana Galen
A Season for Sin by Vicky Dreiling
The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires by Molly Harper
The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle
The Theory of Attraction by Delphine Dryden
Ain't Misbehaving by Molly Cannon
Goddess on the Run by Marne Ann Kirk
The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors
Binding Arbitration by Elizabeth Marx

Book Tours & Events:

Book Tour:  The Hallowed Ones
Book Spotlight:  His Very Own Girl
Book Tour:  Goddess on the Run
Book Tour:  The Deception of Livvy Higgs
Book Tour:  Guardian of the Moon Pendant
Book Promo:  The Sweetest Spell
Book Promo:  Hold 'Em
Book Tour:  Binding Arbitration

A Day in the Life of:

Rachel Harris
Kristie Cook
Lesley Livingston
Suzanne Selfors

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.