Friday, November 2, 2012

Monthly Wrap Up - October

MonthlyWrapUp


A look back at what books I've read, the books I've reviewed, the guests I've featured on "A Day in the Life of...", and other fun events that have happened through out the past month.


Books read year to date: 169
Reviewed year to date: 103

Book I’ve Read: 
(these include books I’ve received for review, books I’ve been gifted or bought myself – not all will be reviewed)


Books I’ve Reviewed:

In Bed with the Opposition by Stephanie Draven
The Beldam's Eye by Jennifer Rainey
Taming the Tycoon by Amy Andrews
Curveball by Jen Estes
Mistletoe Cowboy by Carolyn Brown
Secrets of a Wedding Night by Valerie Bowman
Better Than Chocolate by Sheila Roberts

Events & Tours:

Book Promo - In Bed with the Opposition
Book Tour - The Beldam's Eye
Book Tour - Taming the Tycoon
Book Tour - Curveball

A Day in the Life of:

Sabrina Jeffries
Kristan Higgins
Valerie Bowman
Jaci Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.