Monday, January 7, 2013

Bout of Books 6.0

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 7th and runs through Sunday, January 13th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 6.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books 6.0 team

TIME DEVOTED TO READING

  • I will be reading on my lunch, evenings and anytime I can sneak in!

MY GOALS

  • Get some books off my TBR pile which is getting huge!

BOOKS TO READ

Tempting the BillionaireThe Romanov CrossAn Affair to Dismember (The Matchmaker, #1)The Roswell ConspiracyThe Wicked Wedding of Miss Ellie Vyne (Sydney Dovedale, #2)

Added on:

Product DetailsYoung House Love: 243 Ways to Paint, Craft, Update & Show Your Home Some Love

UPDATES


Monday
Number of books I've read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 1
Books:  Started & finishedThe Wicked Wedding of Miss Ellie Vyne” – was really surprised how much I enjoyed this book.  It was a funny, cute read!  Started reading “The Roswell Conspiracy”.

Tuesday
Number of books I've read today: 12% of “The Roswell Conspiracy
Total number of books I've read: 1
Books:  So many distractions today!  Didn’t get much of a lunch break unfortunately and distracted by a movie at home.

Wednesday
Number of books I've read today:  2 + 15% of “The Roswell Conspiracy
Total number of books I've read:  3
Books:  Again, managed to get completely distracted.  I picked up two additional books “Superfood Smoothies” and “Young House Love(DIY book) which had me completely engrossed.

Thursday
Number of books I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Books:

Friday
Number of books I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Books:

Saturday
Number of books I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Books:

Sunday
Number of books I've read today:
Total number of books I've read:
Books:

9 comments:

  1. I love seeing goals that seem really realistic. I love your goal of reading during lunch. Have fun and enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your goals^^ i like some covers from your choice of books to read^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like historical romances but I've never read something by Jayne Fresina before. Maybe I will give her a whirl--I am always on the lookout for new authors. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well done finishing a book on day 1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good romance! You have some great books on your list. :) And yay for getting a book in on your first day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you about distractions! That's how Monday and Tuesday were for me. I eventually conceded defeat and read books that weren't on my list. How is the The Roswell Conspiracy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good actually! I'm planning on sitting down and reading it more tonight :) And maybe tomorrow - I've got the day off!

      Delete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.