Thursday, January 3, 2013

Craft of the Month: January

CraftoftheMonth copy

I picked up this fabric a couple of months ago – but didn’t have a project in mind for them at the time.  They’ve been sitting on top of my sewing machine just begging to have something made from them!

IMAG0298

I’ve always wanted an apron – I don’t know why, but I’ve always wanted one!  So I started scouring the internet for patterns that would work with the fabric I picked out.

Option 1 – “Flirty Apron” (Link)

Option 2 – “Baker’s Apron” (Link)

Option 3 – “Classic Apron” (Link)

Which one do you like?

4 comments:

  1. I like the flirty styles. The tiered ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my faves :) I like the classic one as well.

      Delete
  2. The flirty style is adorbs :) That's my fave, but I also like the Baker's apron.

    Good luck!
    ♥Isalys / Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to pick!! They are all cute.

      Delete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.