Thursday, September 26, 2013

Discussion: Dealing with DNF and Didn’t Like

Over the last few months I’ve come across a few books that I couldn’t finish or didn’t enjoy as much as I would have liked.  I’m on the fence as to whether I want to have those books featured with a bad review or just not have them featured at all.  To be honest I would like to keep this place as positive as possible. 

My question to all of you is:

Authors – would you like to have your book featured no matter what – good or bad?

Bloggers – how do you deal with books you can’t finish or don’t like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.