Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Day in the Life of… Nazarea Andrews

DayIntheLife3_thumb2

Welcome to Stitch Read Cook's weekly feature!!


A Day in the Life of.....

This is where us bloggers & fans get a glimpse inside the days of our favorite authors!

--------------------

clip_image002

Nazarea Andrews is an avid reader and tends to write the stories she wants to read. She loves chocolate and coffee almost as much as she loves books, but not quite as much as she loves her kids. She lives in south Georgia with her husband, daughters, and overgrown dog.

Site - http://www.nazareaandrews.com/
Blog - http://www.nazarea-andrews.blogspot.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/NazareaAndrews
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nazarea-Andrews/43623123516


My days usually start when my daughter wakes up. She's a late sleeper, which works well, because I am too.

clip_image002[4]

We spend the morning making breakfast and doing house stuff,

clip_image004

and I eventually end up at my 'desk'.

clip_image006

Then I consult my daily to do list (which I can't live without) and start the morning with social media.

clip_image008

I try to get most of my emails done before I go get my middle daughter from K5 and then come home to make lunch. I fill the two hours between picking up Monster and my oldest daughter with writing or editing. I can typically knock out the majority of my daily word count then.

clip_image010

After picking up my oldest, I check in on emails and do the homework mommy thing. We sometimes go to the park or bake something like pumpkin spice croissants.

clip_image012

Typically, if I have any blogging to do, this is when I do it on my phone. After I cook, clean and get the kids through their bedtime routine, my husband comes home from work and we spend a little time going over the day. If I have work with my day job, I do most of it then, rounding the evening out by finishing my own writing and/or editing. If its not too late, I'll spend a little time reading before doing it all over again the next day.
 

clip_image014  clip_image016

 

clip_image002[6]

She's been broken by her past. He's been breaking for as long as he can remember.

Together, they can make each other whole--or destroy each other.

When his best friend asks for something, Dane rarely says no. But babysitting a newly sober Scout Grimes for three weeks isn't exactly a normal request. And with their history, it's a recipe for disaster. Not to mention, she's drop dead gorgeous and he can't touch her.

There are few people Scout trusts as much as Dane Guillot. He's always been her safe place, where nothing can hurt her. He's also been the only man she's never let herself want--screwing up their friendship isn't worth one amazing night together.

They have too much history, and too much personal baggage to ever work. But if they are willing to take a chance on love--it might be worth the risk.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, pumpkin spice croissants? I WANT! :D



    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.