Curl up with this heart-warming Christmas collection!Jill Shalvis, Dream a Little Dream: Melissa has kept every man at a safe distance-especially firefighter Ian, a sexy friend with sexy benefits. But Ian secretly longs for more. Luckily, 'tis the season for giving love a chance . . .
Kristen Ashley, Every Year: Holidays don't come easy for Shy and his brother, Landon. But with the magic of Christmas, along with a little help from Tabby and her family, the Cage brothers are about to get the gift of a lifetime . . .
Hope Ramsay, Silent Night: Down on her luck and evicted from her apartment, single mother Maryanne hopes to start over in Last Chance. When the snow begins to fall, it looks like her baby might literally spend Christmas Eve in a manger. And Maryanne might celebrate the holiday with a handsome stranger.
Molly Cannon, Have Yourself a Messy Little Christmas: Lincoln is a bachelor who's set in his ways-until a professional organizer dressed up as Mrs. Claus changes his life, one tip at a time. . .
Marilyn Pappano, A Family for Christmas: War widow Ilena doesn't mind spending Christmas alone. But when a new doctor blows into town with the winter wind, will she get her secret Christmas wish?
12 Best Gifts (11/22): http://www.fictionvixen.com/
11 Worst/Funniest Gifts (11/23): http://www.smexybooks.com/
10 Quotes from your Novellas (11/24): http://www.abookishescape.com
9 Items on your Holiday List (11/25): www.hesperialovesbooks.com
8 Favorite Holiday Movies (11/26): http://lbookbliss.com/
7 Things on your Holiday Wish List (11/27): http://tiffanytalksbooks.com/
6 New Year’s Resolution (11/28): http://www.cocktailsandbooks.com/
5 Best Holiday Stories (11/29): www.sosaloha.blogspot.com
4 Holiday Favorite Foods (11/30): www.stitchreadcook.com
3 Books You Plan to Read During the Holiday Season (12/1): http://www.thewindowseat13.com/
2 Holiday Songs (12/2: http://kindlesandwine.com
1 Holiday Recipe (12/3): http://takingtimeformommy.com
1) Mom's coconut/Eagle Brand/powdered sugar balls dipped in dark chocolate
2) My brother-in-law's Aunt Pearl's dressing
3) Frozen chocolate-covered marshmallow Santa Clauses
4) Puffy, airy peanut or pecan brittle
1) Giblet Gravy
2) Cornbread Dressing
3) Monkey Bread
4) Applesauce cake
1) The Prime Rib Roast on Christmas Eve
2) Candied grapefruit rind, made with my momma’s secret recipe.
3) Homemade Gingerbread Cookies
4) My nephew’s dark chocolate brownies. Oh, wait, they kind of don’t count because he makes them in every season, we just eat more of them at Christmas time.
1 ) Mince pies with Florentine topping. Alas, I can’t find those here. I miss them!
2) Those peanut butter cookies with Hershey’s kisses shoved in them. Yum!
3) My Gramma’s yeast crescents.
4) My sister’s unbelievable sausage and mushroom stuffing.
4) Can I list wine twice?