Saturday, February 1, 2014

Monthly Wrap Up – January 2014

MonthlyWrapUp


A look back at what books I've read, the books I've reviewed, the guests I've featured on "A Day in the Life of...", and other fun events that have happened through out the past month.


Books read year to date: 5
Reviewed year to date: 4

 

Book I’ve Read: 

Why Earls Fall in Love by Manda CollinsThe Shell Seekers by Rosamunde PilcherMust Love Dukes by Elizabeth MichelsScandalously Yours by Cara ElliottThe Sorcery Code by Dima Zales

Book I’ve Reviewed: 

Book Tours:

Book Blast – Melissa Foster
Blog Tour – Dangerous Love with Debra Kayn & Rebecca Zanetti
Blog Tour – Feel the Heat by Kate Meader
Super Book Blast – Steal Me, Cowboy by Kim Boykin

A Day in the Life of..:

Ella Quinn
Elyse Douglas
Debra Kayn
T L Ridgewood
Melissa Miller

What’s Cooking?

Sophie Barnes

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about doing posts like this...
    and loved that you have another What's Cooking post. :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.