Saturday, March 1, 2014

Monthly Wrap Up – February 2014

MonthlyWrapUp


A look back at what books I've read, the books I've reviewed, the guests I've featured on "A Day in the Life of...", and other fun events that have happened through out the past month.


Books read year to date: 12
Reviewed year to date: 9

 

 

Book I’ve Read: 

The Scandalous Duke Takes a Bride by Tiffany ClareThe Trouble With Honor by Julia LondonCider Brook by Carla NeggersOnce Upon a Masquerade by Tamara Hughes
Prada and Prejudice by Katie OliverSapphires Are an Earl's Best Friend by Shana GalenCursed by Cupid by Wendy Sparrow

Book I’ve Reviewed: 

Book Tours:

- Entangled Blitz
- All For You Launch Day Blitz
- Once Upon A Masquerade Blog Tour
- The Trouble With Honor Blog Tour
- The Sinful Scots Blog Tour
- Cider Brook Blog Tour
- Jewels of The Ton Blog Tour

A Day in the Life of..:

Jess Michaels
Shannon Richard
Jessica Scott

Other Events:

Romance Week

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is an award free zone. The gesture is appreciated, but you stopping by is reward enough!

I love comments! I will try to respond to as many as I can.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.